At FS Construction Services, we understand that there can be a pretty big gap between “I think I would like to build a pole barn,” and, “Look at this new pole barn I have.” Our job is to make the distance between those two statements less daunting and a lot more exciting.
The decision to build a new pole barn or wood building is a big one, and for most people, it involves a lot of details that don’t necessarily scream “fun” (we’re looking at you, building permits). This is why we at FS Construction Services rely on a simple six step process to move you from conception to completed construction. Our goal is to make the whole process as simple and headache-free as possible.
Six Simple Steps to Your New Pole Barn
- First, we listen! The experts at FS Construction Services will discuss building options to fit your needs and budget. We’ll help you decide on the right design, accessories and features whether the building is commercial, agricultural or suburban.
- Next, we will develop a Scope of Work. This includes the development plan, elevations (renderings from the sides, front, and back that show the building from the foundation to the roof), and conceptual drawings of your custom-built pole barn.
- You will then receive a thorough and detailed contract from our building and construction professionals. The building contract clearly lists all the elements of your project: foundation, structure, doors, windows, paint, etc.
- We like to think of ourselves as the friend who has your back. So rather than leave the excitement of paperwork to you alone, we can even help prepare the documents required to apply for building permits and inspections.
- With every ‘i’ dotted and ‘t’ crossed, the fun part can really begin. Our experts will provide you a construction schedule and begin construction of your new Walters Building.
- Construction concludes, and your dream building is now a reality.
At FS Construction Services our goal is to make sure that when your building is complete, you not only have the peace-of-mind to enjoy it, but that the finished product matches your vision.
Got a building project that has been on your mind? Contact the professionals at Gateway FS Construction Services now. You can depend on us to provide the best products and services at the best possible price. For more information on your next wood building, pole barn or even steel building, contact us at 866-551-3454. We look forward to providing you with the best customer service experience.