Recently, we posted an article that showcased the equipment FS Construction Services has at its disposal. This equipment, obviously, is fundamental to the projects in the Ag, Suburban and Commercial applications we work on and allows us to tackle everything from the complete construction of a new pole barns and steel building to smaller ’handyman’ jobs.
And while we are indebted to this equipment and what it can do, the reality is that FS Construction Services wouldn’t be able to do anything at all if it wasn’t for the highly skilled team that we have on staff. Their individual and collective expertise is easily the greatest advantage that our company has, so we wanted to take a moment to highlight these professionals.
- Operations Manager – Greg Birchler
- Grain Systems – Nathan Koester
- Building & Construction – Tom Marcheski
- Inside Sales & Support – Nathan Bleem
- Paint Services – Brian “Boomer” Garleb
- Praxair & General Inquiries – Alicia Easter
- Service Manager – Jarret Herzog
- Concrete Finishing – Brandon Oglesby
In total, our crew is made up of:
- Service/fabrication & maintenance workers
- Construction & service laborers
- Parts & service manager
- Inside sales/service representative
- Administrative & customer support
- Buildings/construction support
- Grain systems/structures support
- Grain systems/USC sales support
The extraordinary staff we have at FS Construction Services and the wide-ranging knowledge and capabilities they bring is what allows us to say that there really is no project too big or too small for us to tackle.
As always, if you have any questions, let Gateway FS Construction Services know, you can give us a call at 866-551-3454, and let our specialists help you find exactly what you are looking for. We look forward to providing you the best customer service experience.