FS Construction Services is looking for qualified candidates who are: Responsible, competent workers looking for professional growth, opportunity, and advancement.
- General Construction Labor, Electrical, Carpentry, Finish Work
- This position interprets drawings and construction plans to ensure projects are successfully completed to project specifications.
- The position includes aerial work involving cranes, man lifts, man baskets, utilizing appropriate fall protection and other necessary personal protective equipment.
- Rigging of materials to be lifted with cranes, forklifts, etc.
- Site preparation, pouring and finishing of concrete footings, walls, pads, etc.
- Skilled as a carpenter, including ability to work with various materials, custom fabricate wood, metal & roofing as well as associated trims, angles, transitions, etc.
- Ability to use all necessary equipment to complete projects, including but not limited to:
- Skid Loader and various attachments
- Scissor Lift
- Boom Lift
- Various power and other operating tools
- Must have H.S Diploma, related experience, valid driver’s license, and good driving record. May be required to successfully pass drug screening and background check.
- Hiring for our Red Bud and Southern Illinois teams. EOE.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- Email resume to AEaster@gatewayfs.com, call 866-551-3454
Why work for FSCS? Our strengths:
- Good sized, stable company
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Opportunities for growth, advancement
- Diversity of work (ag, buildings, concrete, electrical, etc.)