FS Construction Services is looking for qualified candidates who are: Responsible, competent workers looking for professional growth, opportunity, and advancement.
Grain Systems Construction:
- Construction Labor, Millwright, Bin Erection, Electrical, Service
- Constructs equipment at commercial grain facilities in a safe and productive manner providing a positive construction experience for customers.
- Assembles and installs equipment, using hand tools, power tools, and machinery.
- Aligns machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs.
- Positions steel beams to support machines and equipment, using blueprints and manuals to determine work procedures.
- Moves machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Signals crane operator to place assemblies and align units.
- Levels, plumbs and establishes centerlines, using straight edges, levels, and transits.
- Assembles machines and bolts, welds, rivets, or otherwise fastens them to foundations or other structures, using proper tools and equipment.
- Replaces defective machine parts or adjusts clearances and alignment of moving parts.
- Inserts shims, adjusts tension on nuts and bolts, and/or positions parts, using hand tools and measuring instruments, to set specified clearances between moving and stationary parts.
- Operates vehicles, mechanized devices, or equipment such as forklifts, scissors lifts, boom lifts, passenger vehicles, etc.
- Interprets construction manuals, and material lists.
- Must have H.S Diploma, related experience, valid driver’s license, and good driving record. May be required to successfully pass drug screening and background check.
- Hiring for our Red Bud and Southern Illinois teams. EOE.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- Email resume to AEaster@gatewayfs.com, call 866-551-3454
Why work for FSCS? Our strengths:
- Good sized, stable company
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Opportunities for growth, advancement
- Diversity of work (ag, buildings, concrete, electrical, etc.)