FS Construction Services is looking for qualified candidates who are: Responsible, competent workers looking for professional growth, opportunity, and advancement.
Grain Systems Electrical Service Technician:
Summary: Installs and repairs mechanical & electrical systems, apparatus, and components of agricultural grain handling & drying & industrial machinery and equipment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as augers, conveyors, and programmable controllers.
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, fans, heaters and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
- Tests malfunctioning machinery and discusses malfunction with customers and other field service/maintenance workers to diagnose malfunction.
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices.
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards.
- Replaces electric motor bearings and rewires motors.
- Verify repairs and test for possible malfunctions, and to verify repairs.
- Plans layout of wiring and installs wiring, conduit, and electrical apparatus in buildings.
- Diagnoses and replaces faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience, skills and competency
- Excellent Healthcare Benefits
- 100% Employer Funded Pension
- Employee supplemental 401(k) program
- Profit Sharing & Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Uniform & Shoe Allowance
- Full Time Position w-Seasonal Overtime required
Hiring for our Red Bud location and the Randolph, Perry, Jackson and surrounding counties teams. EOE.
- Hiring for our Red Bud and Southern Illinois teams. EOE.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- Email resume to AEaster@gatewayfs.com, call 866-551-3454
Why work for FSCS? Our strengths:
- Good sized, stable company
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Opportunities for growth, advancement
- Diversity of work (ag, buildings, concrete, electrical, etc.)