When it comes to affordable, spacious, and highly customizable buildings, there really are no options better than post-frame buildings, or as they’re often called: pole barn buildings. Our custom pole barns serve a wide variety of applications from agricultural to residential to commercial. While wood buildings are often thought of as a step down from all-steel construction, our post-frame buildings are constructed from the highest quality Southern Yellow Pine which boasts the highest load-carrying rating of any wood. These buildings also feature structural grade dent-resistant steel support, and vents and insulation to prevent moisture build up and absorption. With nearly limitless style, color, and design options, you can be sure to find the building that works for you.
Questions? Ready to move forward?
Contact us today, or read more below!
Walters Buildings has over 50 years of building experience and manufactures many of their building components to ensure quality and consistency. Walters Buildings has been a longtime partner with Gateway FS Construction and together we put our expertise, experience, and confidence into making sure you receive the building you want.
Click on the image below to see what sets our wood buildings apart.
Additional Walters Resources
- Customize your building’s color with Walters Buildings Color Selector
- View different building projects including Storage Sheds, Churches, Hangars, and Gambrel Style Buildings
- Learn about Walters Buildings columns and foundations.
- Explore special features such as Sliding Doors, Dutch Doors, and Dutch Porches.
- For more information (specifications, options, additional building types, etc.) on Walters Buildings, visit http://www.waltersbuildings.com/brochures
Building a brand new structure? Worried about that unwanted moisture and condensation that could very likely drip from your uninsulated metal roof? If so, say goodbye to the “drip-drop” and say hello to DRIPSTOP! Explore a new and effective way to completely abolish that pesky condensation before it even occurs. DRIPSTOP is a much simpler and more economical way to help eliminate your condensation problems. To learn more about this product, visit DRIPSTOP or call FS Construction Services today at 866-551-3454.