Serving Randolph, Perry, Washington, Jackson, Franklin, Jefferson, Clinton, and Monroe Counties
Sometimes you just need steel. Our partnerships with Butler Manufacturing and Sukup Manufacturing allow us to construct steel buildings that maximize space and cut down on installation times. So whether you need to squeeze every square inch out of your available area, or you need a huge, clear span for large machinery and equipment, FS Construction Services can get the job done.
Questions? Ready to move forward?
Contact us today, or read more below!
At FS Construction Services we are proud to offer the Butler Classic II™ Building System, ideal for large and small applications. Affordable, reliable and with a wide variety of options the Classic II™ Building System can be customized to meet your unique needs.
Additional Butler Resources
- From clearspan buildings to multistory designs, click to view Butler’s Structural Systems
- For ideas of what you can do with your Butler building visit the Building Gallery
- Butler Lifetime savings is a page that explains built in lifetime savings
- Butler System Details is a page designed to help with project planning
- For more information (specifications, options, additional building types, etc.) on Butler Manufacturing, visit www.butlermfg.com
Sukup Manufacturing is a family-owned business that provides grain bins and dryers, material handling equipment, pre-engineered metal buildings, and more. With their emphasis on innovative technology and their commitment to the customer, we are proud this ongoing partnership.
Sukup's steel frames offer a clear span up to 200' providing ample amounts of open area, perfect for machinery. They also offer options for customizing an office space or other needs.
Additional Sukup Resources
- For more information on Sukup’s buildings, view their Steel Buildings Overview
- You can view framework details, building overviews, and available accessories here
- Watch a Sukup Manufacturing Video
- For more information (specifications, options, additional building types, etc.) on Sukup manufacturing, visit https://www.sukup.com/