Looking to build your career? Let FS Construction Services help! We are looking for experienced and qualified applicants seeking a position with a strong company, professional growth, and excellent advancement opportunities.
FSCS Hiring Now – Build Your Career!
General Construction Labor, Electrical, Carpentry, Finish Work Position Description:
- Interprets drawings and construction plans to ensure projects are successfully completed to project specifications
- Includes aerial work involving cranes, man lifts, man baskets, utilizing appropriate fall protection and other necessary personal protective equipment
- Rigging of materials to be lifted with cranes, forklifts, etc.
- Site preparation, pouring and finishing of concrete footings, walls, pads, etc.
- Carpenter skills including ability to work with various materials, custom fabricate wood, metal & roofing as well as associated trims, angles, transitions, etc.
- Ability to use all necessary equipment to complete projects, including but not limited to:
- Skid loader and various attachments
- Scissor Lift
- Boom Lift
- Various power and other tools
- Must have H.S. diploma, related experience, valid driver’s license, and good driving record. May be required to successfully pass drug screening and background check.
Salary commensurate with experience. In addition, position offers competitive benefits including: health insurance, 401K, pension, paid vacation and more. Looking to hire for our Red Bud location and the Randolph, Perry, Jackson, and surrounding counties’ teams. EOE.
Put your experience to work in the expanding Ag industry TODAY! Email your resume to AEaster@GatewayFS.com, call 866-551-3454 or visit our website at FSConstructionServices.com/employment. We look forward to hearing from you soon.