We’ve all had it happen, you have multiple projects running simultaneously but can only be in one place at a time. That used to be a problem but not anymore. With SHIVVERS Link, you can now tend to other important needs on your farm while maintaining access to monitor your drying operation – from nearly anywhere.
SHIVVERS Link provides you the opportunity to stay connected with your grain dryer 24/7. All you need is Internet access and you can monitor dryer operation and even review historical information. Shivvers Link can be configured to send text message alerts when limits are reached, or errors arise. Benefits of the SHIVVERS Link system include:
- Easily Installs in Existing CompuDry Command Center
- Does Not Require a Land Line Internet Connection
- Dryer Operational Data Viewable by Smart Phone, Tablet or Personal Computer
- Historical Dryer Data is Accessible Anywhere You Have Internet Access*
- Receive Alert Text Messages
- First Year Data Service Included*
- Control Dryer Remotely When Used with the SHIVVERS Premier Control Panel
- Compatible with Android and Apple Smart Phones, Tablets and Personal Computers
Plus, place your order by July 14th and you can receive it equipped with the first year of data service at no cost as well as a certificate for a second year of data at no charge. That is a savings of $250 per year – and $500 total.
Let the team of experts at Gateway FS Construction Services help you with all you grain system, wood and steel building, seed treatment and maintenance needs. You can give us a call at 866-551-3454. We look forward to providing you the best customer service experience.
*Requires acceptable level of cell data availability.